Tiebreak Solutions Ltd. is a global MarTech company founded by experts in the fields of fintech technology, online marketing, and customer acquisition. Tiebreak provides tailored and innovative solutions to help companies with complex needs achieving their full potential.
Our Development team has an excellent opportunity for you to join!
- Implement new user-facing features in Trading products
- Write client-side code to create fast, easy-to-use, web-based applications that include the website for both desktop and mobile browsers
- Developing new user-facing features as well as the integration of endpoints.
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use, speedup development efficiency, and improve code quality
- Strong understanding of ReactJS and its core principles and at least 2 years of experience in building reapplications using React. Must be proficient in current React design patterns, such as the use of hooks as well as familiarity with React Router.
- Comprehensive understanding of Responsive Design Principles as well as familiarity with such layout techniques including Flexbox and CSS Grids.
- Strong experience in state management and design like Redux.
bundlers. Knowledge and experience with Webpack 4 a huge plus.
- Understanding of Object-oriented programming, asynchronous and
- Robust debugging skills and knowledge of unit tests. Heavy emphasis on React-specific testing tools such as Jest and Enzyme
We are offering you:
• Excellent remuneration package;
• Flexible working time;
• Supplemental Medical Insurance;
• Conferences and work-related certificates coverage;
• Opportunity to work with latest technologies;
• Free breakfast and beverages;
• Team buildings, company parties and happy Fridays;
• Lunch discounts;
• Open and friendly working atmosphere;
• Globalize yourself, as we are on four continents.
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality